2017 TIG Conference Videos and Materials
Over 300 people attended the 2017 Technology Inititative Grants (TIG) Conference in San Antonio, TX on January 11-13, 2017. Conference materials are posted below.
- View the Conference Online Schedule and Session Descriptions
- View the Conference Recap on Storify
- Slide Decks and Presentation Materials
LSC captured several sessions on video, inluding the conference plenaries and several popular breakout presentations.
- Opening Plenary: User Design in Today's World –Lessons for the Legal Services Community from the Private Sector
- Planning the Roll-out of Your New Project
- Preventative Law: Using Storytelling to Engage Clients Early
- Statewide Justice Portal Discussion
- Rise of the Conversational User Interface and What It Means For Legal Services
- Legal Aid Data Analysis Resources
- Let's Talk About Our Evaluations!
- Lunch with LSC President Jim Sandman
- Rapid Fire Tech: Show and Tell of Technology Projects and Ideas
- TIG Grant Reporting, Requirements and Guidance
- Using Your Data to Improve Your Projects