Current Issue of LSC Updates features news on Sandy recovery, tech resources, grant opportunities & more
The February 2013 issue of LSC Updates is now posted, and it's bursting with information:
- Supplemental Disaster Funding Includes $1 Million for LSC
- NJ and NY Programs Busy Helping Hurricane Sandy Survivors
- 13th TIG Conference Draws Record Attendance
- TIG Application Cycle to Open Soon
- Harvard Journal of Law and Technology Spotlights Access to Justice
- Justices, Judges, and Disaster Experts Address LSC Board at New Orleans Forum
- LSC LRAP Application Period Open Through February 25th
- Client Income Eligibility Standards Updated for 2013
- News from the Field
Read it here.
You can also subscribe to recieve LSC Updates, press releases and other news via email. (We will not "spam" you, or share your contact information.)
Have an item that you think should be included in LSC Updates? Send it to us.