Cost Standards and Property Management, Acquisition, and Disposal
45 CFR Part 1630 and the Property Acquisition and Management Manual
Information about this rulemaking and the related workshops appears at the Rulemaking—Cost Standards and Property Management, Acquisition, and Disposal webpage.
45 CFR Parts 1610, 1627, and 1630 - Use of Non-LSC Funds, Transfer of LSC Funds, Program Integrity; Subgrants and Membership Fees or Dues; Cost Standards and Procedures
LSC is considering updating the rules governing awards of LSC funds from primary grantees to other entities as subgrants to perform grant activities. If you have questions about the rulemaking or need additional information, please contact Stefanie K. Davis, Assistant General Counsel, at email@example.com or 202-295-1563.
- FNPRM—Part 1627 Subgrants and Membership Fees or Dues (April 26, 2016) (Comments due June 10, 2016)
- NPRM - Parts 1610, 1627, and 1630 proposed rule for public comment (April 20, 2015)
- Extension of comment deadline to June 10, 2015.
- National Legal Aid & Defender Assoication, June 10, 2016
- Northwest Justice Project, June 9, 2016
- Denver Bar Association, June 1, 2016
- Metro Volunteer Lawyers, June 10, 2015
- National Legal Aid & Defender Association, June 10, 2015
- Legal Services Corporation - Office of the Inspector General, June 10, 2015
- American Bar Association (SCLAID), June 8, 2015
- Northwest Justice Project, May 19, 2015
- Colorado Legal Services