LSC is an independent nonprofit established by Congress in 1974 to provide financial support for civil legal aid to low-income Americans. LSC currently provides funding to 131 independent non-profit legal aid programs in every state, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories. Find out more information about our grantees.
Click an area on the map to see more information about the grantee(s).
- Bay Area Legal Aid
- California Indian Legal Services, Inc.
- California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc.
- Central California Legal Services
- Greater Bakersfield Legal Assistance, Inc.
- Inland Counties Legal Services, Inc.
- Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Community Legal Aid SoCal
- Legal Aid Society of San Diego, Inc.
- Legal Services of Northern California, Inc.
- Neighborhood Legal Services of Los Angeles County