Pro Bono Innovation Fund grants are subject to the same rules and regulations as other LSC grants. For guidance on the operation and responsibilities of LSC and our grantees, please review Laws, Regulations & Guidance.
Grant Terms and Conditions
- 2019 Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant Terms and Conditions
- 2018 Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant Terms and Conditions
- 2017 Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant Terms and Conditions
- 2016 Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant Assurances
- 2015 Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant Assurances
- 2014 Pro Bono Innovation Fund Grant Assurances
Third-party contracts involving Pro Bono Innovation Fund grants can raise several compliance considerations.
You should review the following resources before contracting:
The grant assurance on contracting sets forth additional requirements when your legal aid organization enters into contracts for services.
All procurement transactions must be conducted in a manner to provide, to the maximum extent practical, open and free competition. All third-party expenditures, regardless of cost, must be appropriately documented and are subjected to 45 CFR Part 1630.
Sample Request for Proposal
Issuing a request for proposal ensures that contracts are awarded competitively and that your organization obtains best value for the services and/or equipment required.
A sample document assembly RFP from our Technology Initiative Grant can be utilized by legal aid organizations seeking vendors for similar document assembly initiatives. Sections of the sample RFP may also apply to a broader range of technology projects.