Technology Summit Report Now Available in Web-Friendly Format
- Creating in each state a unified “legal portal” which directs persons needing legal assistance to the most appropriate form of assistance and guides self-represented litigants through the entire legal process.
- Deploying sophisticated document assembly applications to support the creation of legal documents by service providers and by litigants themselves.
- Taking advantage of mobile technologies to reach more persons more effectively.
- Applying business process/analysis to all access-to-justice activities to make them as efficient as practicable.
- Developing “expert systems” to assist lawyers and other services providers
We've been pleased with the positive coverage the report has received since its release at the end of December and look forward to continuing this important conversation next week at the 2014 TIG Conference. Several conference sessions, including the opening plenary, highlight topics from the report.